Richard Mersberger, DO
Lady's Island Medical Center is pleased to welcome Dr. Richard Mersberger. Dr. Mersberger is a native of San Diego, California but comes to Lady's Island from Dawnsonville, Georgia where he has resided for the last 14 years.
Dr. Mersberger is married to his high school sweetheart and currently resides in Bluffton with his wife, Mishawn, and their three children. In his spare time he can be found outdoors hiking or target shooting with his family. He is also an avid saltwater fisherman and enjoys spending as much time as possible on the water. He also enjoys maintaining his saltwater reef aquariums, studying WWII history and following the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers.
- Extensive experience in emergency medicine
- Urgent care experience
- Traditional family medicine
- Residency: Floyd Medical Center, Rome, GA
- Internship: Floyd Medical Center, Rome, GA
- Medical School: (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) Kansas City University of Medicine and Bioscienses, Kansas City, MO
- American Board of Family Medicine (2005, 2018) Board Certification